Third-generation, family-owned livestock feeding machinery manufacturing company Hustler Equipment has announced the introduction of a new 5-year warranty scheme for all their products manufactured in 2023 and later.
This initiative aims to increase customer assurance and satisfaction.
Effective immediately – and retroactively for machines manufactured since January 2023 – all machinery manufactured by Hustler this year and into the future comes with a five-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser and when products have been purchased from an authorised Hustler dealership.
Hustler says the warranty aims to create convenience and peace-of-mind, improve customer satisfaction, increase product value, and allow room for beneficial all-round support.
For model years 2022 and older, customers can refer to the previous country-specific warranty period, as outlined on the Hustler website.
Special conditions of the warranty scheme are as follows:
- Puckboard polyethylene floors are covered for 10 years, except for fading and conditions caused by excessive ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure.
- Components are covered for two years, which includes hydraulic components, gearboxes and chains, electrical components, hydraulic and fluid hoses, and bearings against damage due to manufacturing defects.
- Paint and finish are covered for one year, normal wear-and-tear from general use is not covered.
- Wearing parts such as batteries, filters, tires, towing eyes, and brake pads are covered against damage due to
- manufacturing defects for the original purchaser, but not for normal wear, consumption, or expiration.
- Labour is covered for all warranty repair travel, but mileage is excluded.
To benefit from all the advantages of the warranty, customers can register their Hustler product online at www.hustlerequipment.com/warranty and ensure that servicing or warranty claims are processed through an authorised Hustler dealership.